Was tagged by
1. You have to post ALL the Rules lol
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Tag 13 people
5. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
6. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
️Hello Bubble Butts,
I haven't been actively exploring deviantart so now is a great time to share some things about myself....not sure why anyone would care but if you're a new curious watcher, please enjoy!
1. To kick things off, I am a self taught sculptor and I share lots of true events underneath my submission posts and they usually make no sense.
2. My gallery is one of the most inconsistent ones out there. You see mostly clay and sculpting but there's also painting, photography, resin, sewing, decoden, wire wrapping, and coming next...needle felting
3. I accidentally became a Tokidoki Unicorno collector as well as some of their other figurines and also Nom Nums
4. I rap
5. I'm obsessed with dogs. Especially if there's an English or French bulldog, they will be mysteriously missing in seconds
6. I'm obsessed with hair dye but unfortunately have to sacrifice it due to expectations of adulting
7. SIA is my favorite artist at the moment
8. I enjoy musicals and generally any Broadway productions
9. Barbeque sauce can ruin my entire day
10. A black kitten once followed me home and so I gave it some milk
11. I suck at cooking and sewing
12. For someone who loves eggs, I absolutely can't stand scrambled
13. Nothing terrifies me more than children.
1. Favourite food?
I must say steak is always a winner but generally....if anything is unhealthy, it's going in mah mouth.
2. The best thing to do when bored?
Ya know I be whipping out my phone and going on the insta lol wait no I meant...focusing on my artwork and creating new stuff yeah
3. If you had to pick 1 superpower, what would it be?
Healing powers definitely. Fuck invisibility, or telekenisis....Imagine how much money I can make by making people healthy lol. Health = happiness
4. Five things that are on your (imaginary) bucket list/ Things you really want to do?
-DISNEYLAND ALL OF THEM. IM GONNA VISIT EVERY ONE OF THEM IN THE WORLD
-Go to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics
-MEET CHRIS EVANS
-Visit a male strip club for educational purposes
5. Your favouritee pokemon/fictional character?
I like clefairy cause he kinda reminds me of me whenever I see myself naked
6. ROAST ME
Okay but what degree do I preheat the oven to first?
I couldn't do it Manon you're a precious sunshine cinnamonroll
7. Do you have any pets?
Ah yes, long story short but I have one boring beta fish that I somehow got stuck with and he's getting noticeably fat. His name is fish.
8. Which language do you like the best and which one sounds terrible to you?
I think Hawaiian is adorable. English is probably the most terrible cause I understand it.
9. Your favourite art medium and why?
Clayyyyyy for all the many obvious reasons. Like if I fuck up I can just try again for as many times necessary. Unlike paper, where the erasures are permanantely stained to remind me of all my failures and mistakes as a human being.
10. Best thing that ever happened to you?
I met Tom Hiddleston. Boom beat that *mic drops*
11. Pet peeves?
I hate literally everything....
But one thing that incredibly ticks me off is when STRANGERS FEEL THE NEED TO STAND SUPER CLOSE TO YOU?? Like when you're in a line and you move a step forward and they think that's an invitation for them to come closer and almost breathe on you like PLS just kill me
12. All the emoticons that describe you (That you can find here)?
13. How did you get where you are right now?
Like artistically or being a broke and sad excuse for an adult thing that enjoys memes?
Artistically came from lots of passion and experimentations of course! The other is due to natural selection doing its job.
1. What's the scariest experience you've ever had?
2. What is something about yourself that you've never told anyone?
3. What is the most interesting thing about you?
4. What was the best experience you've had so far?
5. Have you ever found out any shocking family secrets?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
8. Is there something new that you want to try?
9. Do you believe in aliens?
10. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
11. What is one thing you would change about yourself?
12. What is the best advice you've ever received?
13. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My 13 victims: